The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. (John 10:10 NLT)
Allow me to reiterate what the thief comes to do just in case you missed it.
1) To steal [what you have].
2) To kill [the things around you].
3) To destroy [all you have].
This is the order in which the devil wants to attack you. First, he will steal from you, if you let him. Secondly, he will kill the things around you that can influence you, if you let him. Thirdly, he is out to destroy all that is around you, if you let him.
What does it mean when he has not accomplished his mission?
1) If the devil, couldn’t destroy all that’s around you. You’re still alive! This means only one thing – he’s not powerful enough to destroy your life. Once you realize this, you can fight back!
2) If the devil can’t kill you or the things in your life, it means only one thing. He’s not strong enough to defeat you. And if this is the case, you can fight back and you can win.
3) If the devil, couldn’t steal from you, it means only one thing; you have the power to make the devil repay you for what he’s tried to steal from your life. It means you are more powerful than you know and you need to understand that you have the unstoppable power of the Holy One, the one who makes you greater than ordinary, living and working in your life.
Being no-longer-common gives you the ability to stop the devil from stealing from you, killing the things in your life and destroying all you have.
Question: What is the devil trying to do to you that you need to stand-up against? Let us pray with you.
Until next time, continue being no-longer-common.